Provide a great customer experience. Lower costs. Meet local and national carbon reduction goals. And do it across a broad portfolio of properties. It’s all a part of the daily challenge for multi-site retail facilities managers. Most have already implemented efficiency measures like LEDs and BMS systems to address these challenges. What else can be done?
Consider the biggest energy user in most buildings—HVAC. The inefficient induction motors powering HVAC use significantly more energy than lighting, and much of it is wasted. Replacing these legacy motors with the Smart Motor System can reduce HVAC system fan use by up to 83%. It’s a drop-in replacement with built-in remote monitoring to enable visibility from anywhere, monitoring and control of facility sensors and lighting, and failure detection capabilities to alert you to issues before they become problems.
Minimize downtime, ensure optimal air quality and comfort, and save energy with the most efficient, reliable, and intelligent motor ever made.
SMART MOTOR RETROFITS PROVIDE MORE RESPONSIBLE RETAIL COMFORT
- Reduces HVAC system energy use by 65% on average
- Extends the useful life of existing equipment with greater efficiency and control
- Enables proactive and data-driven actions to optimize system operation
- Reduces electricity demand, driving down the need for fossil fuels
- Remote monitoring and fault detection deliver more reliable customer comfort
The Smart Motor System provides next-generation efficiency and control that’s replicable across store locations everywhere. Find out what it can mean to you. Contact us to learn more.
WHY DOES THE WORLD NEED A SMARTER MOTOR?
Electric motors and the systems they drive are the single largest electrical end-use, consuming twice as much as lighting.
U.S. Energy Information Administration (2011). Energy-efficiency Policy Opportunities for Electric Motor-driven Systems
WHY RETROFIT WITH TURNTIDE SMART MOTORS?
- Get 21st century RTU efficiency without replacing the whole system
- Drop-in fan motor replacement for HVAC systems
- Greater efficiency, serviceability, and dependability than VFDs
- Simple design; inherently reliable
- Integrated control and monitoring
- Seamlessly integrate into your Energy Management System (EMS), or easily program your own sensor controls
- Remote updates improve the system over time
- Compelling return on investment
The future requires smarter buildings. The Smart Motor System is taking us there.
The Smart Motor System is a drop-in replacement for the outdated, inefficient induction motors that are pervasive in millions of HVAC systems around the world. It’s the first software-driven switched reluctance motor: the most efficient, reliable, and intelligent motor ever made.